Sunday 25 March 2012

Slapdash.

As it turns out ladies and germs, I’m making a quick trip home for Easter. True to Law family form, this whole hoo-ha has been a very last minute deal with lots of (but probably not nearly enough) late-night hurried text conversations with the family, mostly just mum. A lot of people have asked, why bother going through all that hassle for just 2 weeks? To be honest, I’m not all that fussed about going home, but MamaLaw has pointed out that I don’t get discounted fares for very much longer, and while home, we might make quick trips to Singapore and Melbourne, so I may as well take advantage of that while I can.

And I do really miss local food (and my family. Totally. Yeah.) and to be honest, I’m not going to turn down an offer to go home really quickly. Granted, yes, none of my friends will be home, and for most part, my parents won’t be either because of work and stuff, but the plan is to just get tae revisin’ (PFFFT.) and maybe squeeze in some down time in the sun.

So in the meantime, there's really not much I can do or say other than round up some loose ends, vacuum the hell out of my room, throw some clothes into a suitcase and some other shizznit that I'll probably remember to do at the eleventh hour until Tuesday. So here's a gratuitous picture of myself:

I can't remember if this was before or after my foot met with the aggressive end of a cocktail umbrella.

Not exactly beachy weather up here, but you can pretend for a bit.

Dress - Random shop in Manchester.
Wedges (barely seen) - Clarks.
See yous around.

- Diana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment